After several leaks and rumours, Motorola has now officially introduced a new smartphone in the USA. The latest member in Motorola’s smartphone lineup is the Moto Z4.
The Motorola Moto Z4 comes with 6.4-inch full HD+ display on the front which uses a Super AMOLED panel. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile platform.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2340 x 1080p)OLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile platform
- Micro SD card slot
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus
- 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 0.9um pixel size
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Splash Resistant (P2i nano-coating)
- Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 7.35mm
- Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with 15w turbo charging