Alcatel has now introduced a new variant of the Alcatel Idol 5s smartphone. The company had already unveiled the Alcatel Idol 5s for USA.
But now at the IFA event, Alcatel has unveiled a new variant of the Alcatel Idol 5s. The new variant of Idol 5s comes with similar specifications with some changes as well. It gets same 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front.The smartphone has got 3GB of RAM and 32GB 9f native storage with support for MicroSD card of upto 512GB which is huge. The Alcatel Idol 5s is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 chipset compared to Snapdragon 625 SoC in the US variant.
Coming to the camera department, the Alcatel Idol 5s comes with a 12MP of main camera with PDAF, CAF and dual tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. It has an 8MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.5D Dragontrail curved glass
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card support upto 512GB
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 SoC
- 12MP rear camera with PDAF, CAF, dual-tone LED Flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- 2850mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Alcatel Idol 5s comes in Dark Grey color and is priced at €399.99 in Europe.