Earlier today we reported about the leaked poster showing two different devices from Xiaomi. The Xiaomi Mi 8 and the Mi 8 SE smartphones will be unveiled on May 31st.
Now we have some more information with us regarding the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 8 smartphone. This time the device is leaked in some hands-on images. It comes with a very similar design and form factor like the Apple iPhone X. There is a notch based display on the front. Earlier reports suggested us that the upcoming Mi 8 smartphone comes with an under display fingerprint scanner.
- Display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Notch on the front
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. Mobile platform
- Dual main cameras with LED flash
- Android Oreo with MIUI 10
- 3D facial scanning
- Under display Fingerprint scanner