Recently we reported about some good quality HD renders of the upcoming flagship from LG. The LG G7 was leaked in HD renders with some specifications as well.
Now we have another under about the LG G7 ThinQ which shows us the different colour variants that we could have in the LG G7 ThinQ. Talking about the renders, it is exactly same and in line with the previously leaked ones. The device has a dual camera setup on the back with vertically aligned sensors. Below the dual camera setup module we have fingerprint scanner.
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with new LG UX
- IP68 Water, dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging