Huawei is soon expected to announce some new smartphones. This time we have some information about a new smartphone. The latest smartphone we’re talking about comes under the Huawei P series and will become official as Huawei PSmart.
The Huawei PSmart is now leaked in HD renders. The source of this leak is none other than our trusted Evan Blass. He has shared us the HD renders and some specifications of the device.
In terms of design and specifications, the Huawei PSmart is nearly identical to the recently introduced Honor 7x. It comes with a 5.65-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display. Inside the device is an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 659 processor. Other specs include 3GB and 4GB of RAM variants.
- 5.65-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB /64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual main cameras with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.0 with EMUI 8.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.05 × 7.45mm
- Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery