Sequel to the best-seller Windows Phone from Nokia the Lumia 520, has leaked in high-resolution press images. According to various leaks it will be called Lumia 525 and major changes it brings are under the hood with 1 GB RAM and Snapdragon 400 processor. Lumia 520 / 521 are mass favorites due to their smooth performance on a budget ( As low as $99 ) and with processor and RAM improvements, Lumia 525 may really put Flagships to test. Want to read detailed specs of this yet announced device, read on,
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8.
- Networks: WCDMA 900/2100, 850/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
- Speed: 3G HSPA+ (21Mbps).
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB mass memory, support for microSD cards up to 64GB, 7GB free SkyDrive storage.
- Display: 4” IPS LCD WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) 16M colors, 2D hardened glass, super sensitive touch for finger nail and glove use.
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon™ 400.
- Camera: 5MP autofocus, video recording HD 720p 30fps.
- Size: 119.9 x 64 x 9.9mm.
- Weight: 124g.
- Connectivity: WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Integrated A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio connector, Micro USB with charging, USB 2.0 High Speed.
- Battery: 1430 mAh.
- Audio: single digital microphone, 3.5mm AV connector, MP3 player, Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone.