Nubia, the sub brand of ZTE has now officially unveiled a new smartphone . The latest product from Nubia comes under M series and dubbed as Nubia M2 Play.
In terms some basic specifications and features, the Nubia M2 Play comes with 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass on the front. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage in it. The Nubia M2 Play smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset.
Coming to the camera, the Nubia M2 Play comes equipped with a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 sensor and dual-tone LED flash. On the front, it has a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 mobile platform
- Android Nougat with Nubia UI 5.0
- 13MP of main camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP of front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- USB Type-C
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery