Yesterday we reported about the Dual camera based Nubia Z17 Mini smartphone. The company has also sent out media launch invites for 6th April.
Now thr smartphone goes one step closer tothe official launch. The Nubia Z17 Mini has now been spotted visiting thr Chinese certification agency TENAA website.
As per the TENAA listing, the ZTE bound Nubia Z17 Mini comes with a 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display covered with 2.5D curved glass. It has got 4GB of RAM sitting inside it. For storage requirements, you get a 64GB of flash storage with micro SD card slot. There is a 13MP of dual rear camera out of which the 13MP one is the main sensor. On the front, it gets a 16MP sensor. The Nubia Z17 Mini comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 653 chipset which will be made official on 6th April.
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 13MP dual rear cameras with f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The Nubia Z17 Mini will be official on 6th April. So pricing and availability dates will be available on 6th April only.