Earlier today we reported about the upcoming OnePlus 6T smartphone. The news was regarding the OnePlus 6T was spotted passing through the benchmarking site AnTuTu.
Now we have some more information about the upcoming OnePlus 6T smartphone. The OnePlus 6T is now leaked in promotional materials. It is shown with some major features of it.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 (2340x1080p)
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.1
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- 16MP+20MP of dual main camera with Sony sensor and f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Pie 9.0 with Oxygen OS
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 185gms
- 3700mAh battery with Dash Charge