OnePlus has released a new community build of Oxygen OS for their current flagship device i.e. yhe OnePlus 3.
The device has got Oxygen OS build with version number v3.5.5 . This variant includes many changes to the system. It brings changes like Dash file transfer, new calling UI, new Hydrogen OS like Launcher and much more.
Official changelog is given below,
- Added OnePlus FileDash functionality for convenient file transfers
- Added ability to switch launcher layouts
- Integration of Google Map to share locational information in messages.
- Redesign of the phone calling UI
- Added personalized ringtone information in contact details
- Added ability to view the entire call history of the selected contact
- Introduction of the OnePlus Community App
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes