Earlier today we reported that OnePlus currently has some last units of OnePlus 3T in stock. But this doesn’t mean the company is forgetting it’s most loved device, the OnePlus 3T.
OnePlus has now released a new beta build of Hydrogen OS for the OnePlus 3T. The latest beta build coming to OnePlus 3T in China is the OnePlus 3T Hydrogen OS beta 8. It comes with some major improvements to the system and some bug fixes are also on the cards. Somw new additions include a new font, hand pick up function, new and updated design to some stock apps, improvements to the built inbrowser and much more . You can check out the detailed changelog given below,
- Join the hand lift function. When you pick up the phone when the screen will automatically light up, you can easily view the time and notice. You can turn this feature on “Settings – Display”. Raised the screen interface also supports black screen gestures Oh
- Added a new font: a plus plus black ™, give you a better text display. You can switch between “Settings – Fonts”.
- Shot on OnePlus support sharing, met the favorite map can be shared to a friend
- Recorder, notes, card coupons, weather, calendar, document manager These APP are updated to become a new design
- Optimize the “Import contacts from SIM card” interface, support two numbers and mailbox display
- Intheforeign roaming dial the domestic number can automatically add the country code
- Upgraded the built-in browser and input method
- Further optimize the speed of opening the application
- Optimized front and back process management
- Updated Android security patch