Chinese OEM OnePlus introduced it’s flagship killer product for 2017 as OnePlus 5. The OnePlus 5 comes in Midnight Black and Slate Grey colors.
Now we have some more information about the OnePlus 5. The OnePlus 5 has now been spotted visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing shows similar specifications as the original OnePlus 5. But there is some change in the color. The latest listing shows OnePlus 5 in Gold color. So it is now clear that OnePlus could introduce a Gold color variant of the OnePlus 5 at a later date.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) Optic AMOLED display with sRGB
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.1
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform based on 10nm
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 16MP(f/1.7 aperture,1.12μm pixel size, EIS) +20MP(f/2.6 aperture, 1.0μm pixel) of rear camera with dual tone dual LED Flash, 4K and Slo-Mo
- 16MP front camera with 1.0μm pixel size & f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with new flavor of Oxygen OS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.2×74.1×7.25mm
- Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A)