Chinese OEM OnePlus scheduled an event today in India where the company unveiled it’s next flagship smartphone as the OnePlus 6.
The OnePlus 6 smartphone was unveiled yesterday globally at an event in London. For the global market pricing was $529 in USD. But now the company has finally unveiled the device in India. It will be available for purchase in India starting May 22nd for ₹34999 for the 6GB RAM variant. The 8GB RAM variant will be available for purchase for ₹39999. Amazon Prime members in India can get the device in a day advance than regular customers.
- 6.28-inch full HD+ (2280 × 1080p) 19:9 Optic AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB pf internal storage
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Android 8.1 with OxygenOS 5.1
- 16MP+20MP of dual main camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, EIS and Super Slo-mo
- 16MP front camera with Sony IMX 371 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Water-resistant body
- Dimensions: 155.7×75.35×7.75mm
- Weight: 177g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C(2.0)
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge