We have seen nearly everything about the upcoming OnePlus 6T smartphone.
Now the upcoming OnePlus 6T smartphone is spotted passing through the benchmarking site AnTuTu. The benchmarking site AnTuTu has been great in providing some solid information about an upcoming smartphone. As per the AnTuTu listing, the OnePlus 6T comes with Android Pie 9 out of the box.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 (2340x1080p)
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.1
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- 16MP+20MP of dual main camera with Sony sensor and f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Pie 9.0 with Oxygen OS
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 185gms
- 3700mAh battery with Dash Charge