Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has now officially introduced the OnePlus 7 smartphone at three different events around the globe.
The latest OnePlus device is called the OnePlus 7 and it a successor to the OnePlus 6T. The OnePlus 7 borrows similar design element as the OnePlus 6T but with some enhancements as well. It comes with a big 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display with Waterdrop notch up top. It is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile platform.
- 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) Optic AMOLED display with sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB of (UFS 3.0) internal storage
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS
- 16MP front cameraw Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 157.7×74.8×8.2mm
- Weight: 182g
- USB Type-C audio,Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3700mAh battery with 20W fast charging