Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now announced a new smartphone in China. The next device from Oppo is called the Oppo A5s.
The Oppp A5s comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset in it. The device comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- 6.2-inch HD+(1520 x 720) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm Processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.9×75.4×8.2mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh built-in battery