Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in its home ground China.
The latest offering from Oppo in China is called the Oppo A7. The Oppo A7 comes with a big 6.2-inch HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front with a Waterdrop Notch on the top. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform.
- 6.2-inch HD+ 19.5:9 (1520 x 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass and Waterdrop Notch
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 156.1×75.7×8.2mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- USB OTG
- 4230mAh built-in battery