Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in China, called the Oppo A9.
The Oppo A9 is nothing but a successor to the Oppo A7 which was introduced last year. The Oppo A7 was made available in India also so we can expect the Oppo A9 also to come here. In terms of specifications and features, the Oppo A9 comes with 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- 16MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- 4020mAh battery with fast charging
The Oppo A9 comes in Mica Green, Jade White and Fluorite Purple colors. It is available for purchase in China for CNY1799.