Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially introduced a new smartphone call the Oppo A9x.
The latest Oppo A9x is nothing but another version of the standard Oppo A9. The Oppo A9x comes with big 6.53-inch full HD+ display having a dewdrop notch. We get 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage as a basic option for the Oppo A9X. The device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ (2340 x 1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3m
- Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- 4020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging