Chinese smartphone vendor Oppo has now officially introduced their next smartphone in the Oppo F series. The latest device to join this is the Oppo F11 Pro.
The Oppo F11 Pro comes with 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device also comes equipped with 6GB of RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset.
- 6.5-inch full HD+(2340 × 1080p) 19:5:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- 48MP+5MP of dual rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25″ sensor, 0.8um pixel size and LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6
- Dimensions: 161.3×76.1×8.2mm
- Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0