As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially introduced a new smartphone called the Oppo F11.
The Oppo F11 comes with 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset in it.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- 48MP+5MP pf dual rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25″ sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4020mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0