Oppo, the so called Selfie expert has now launched a new smartphone in Vietnam. The new smartphone launch on Vietnam isn’t actually a new smartphone at all. It is just a rebranding of own device.
Oppo has launched the Oppo A57 as Oppo F3 Lite in Vietnam. The smartphone is even listed officially as Oppo F3 Lite (A7).
The Oppo A57 comes with 5.2 inch HD(1280x720p) display. The display in Oppo F3 Lite or A57 is covered with 2.5D curved glass. There is 3GB of RAM in it. It has 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot. We get an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset in it. There is 16MP of main camera in the Oppo A57. On the front, it gets 13MP camera. It runs Android Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0 .
- 5.2 inch HD(1280x720p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset
- 16MP Main camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 13MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with color OS 3.0
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
Price & how to buy:
The Oppo A57 comes in Gold & Black colors . It will be available for a price of VND 549 Millions.