Chinese smartphone maker Oppo launched the Oppo F3 Plus smartphone in India on 22nd March. The Oppo F3 was launched in India for Rs. 30990.
Now there is a price cut being offered by the company. Thanks to Mumbai based retailer Mahesh Telecom who has officially announced the price cut and availability of new stock with price cut in India. The price cut being offered on Oppo F3 Plus in India is of Rs. 3000. So after the price cut, new price for Oppo F3 Plus becomes Rs. 27990.
- 6-inch full HD(1080 x 1920p) display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 4GB of LPDDR 3 RAM
- 64GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Dual Focus PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash and Optical Image Stabilization
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0
- Dimensions: 163.63×80.8×7.35mm
- Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging