Earlier today we reported about a leak showing us all the major specifications of the upcoming Oppo smartphone, the Oppo F9.
Now the Oppo F9 smartphone is spotted visiting the benchmarking website Geekbench. The Geekbench listing just confirms some of the previously leaked information about the Oppo F9. The device is listed on Geekbench with 6GB of RAM. It is also listed to come to with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ water droplet based notched display (2380x1080p)
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC
- 16MP+2MP AI dual camera on the back
- 25MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with Color OS 5.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x7.99mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3500mAh battery