As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has officially introduced a new smartphone in India. The latest offering from Oppo comes under a totally new ‘K’ series.
The first device from Oppo under the K series is the Oppo K1. The Oppo K1 comes with 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB/6GB of RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform. The main highlight of Opoo K1 is it’s In-display fingerprint scanner.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash,
- 25MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery