Last month China based smartphone OEM Oppo announced the Oppo R11 smartphone. The main USP of Oppo R11 is it’s dual camera setup on the back.
Now we have some new about availability of the Oppo R11 in some other markets. The latest report talks about availability of Oppo R11 in Taiwan. In Taiwan, Oppo had an event yesterday where the company spokesperson said that the R11 will be on sale in the country starting 1st July.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
- 20MP + 16MP dual camera setup on the back with 2x optical zoom, portrait mode, dual tone dual LED flash
- 20MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1 with Color OS
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2900mAh battery with VOOC charging
Price & release date:
The Oppo R11 will be available for purchase in Taiwan for NTD 15999 starting July 1st.