Chinese smartphone maker Oppo is all set to introduce its next generation of smartphone in Oppo R series. The upcoming smartphone in Oppo R series is Oppo R11.
The company had already confirmed that there will be 20 MP dual camera setup in the Oppo R11. It was also reported visiting the benchmarking site AnTuTu. AnTuTu listing had all the maindetails of Oppo R11 listed there. The Oppo R11 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench with all the specifications listed. The smartphone was recently leaked in some hands-on images. Recently it was leaked in some real life shots.
Now we have another real life shot of Oppo R11. The latest leak brings real life shot of Oppo R11. It is shown in Gold color. The dual camera setup is clearly visible on the back. The power button is on the right. It has got iPhone 7 Plus like design. The antenna bands are also similar to the iPhone 7 Plus. The dual camera setup is accompanied by LED flash.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of basic storage with micro SD card
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon [email protected] 2.2GHz which could either be Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626
- 20MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 20 MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS