Oppo R11 is the upcoming camera focused smartphone from the Chinese OEM. The Oppo R11 comes with a dual camera setup on the back with 20MP sensor.
The Oppo R11 was recently spotted visiting the Chinese certification agency TENAA. It had some major specificationslisted there. The company had already confirmed that there will be 20 MP dual camera setup in the Oppo R11. It was also reported visiting the benchmarking site AnTuTu. AnTuTu listing had all the maindetails of Oppo R11 listed there. The Oppo R11 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench with all the specifications listed. The smartphone was recently leaked in some hands-on images. Recently it was leaked in some real life shots.
Now the company has confirmed the official date of launch of the Oppo R11. It has published a post on official weibo account that confirms the launch date. The product launch event will be held in Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre. The official date for launch is set for 10th June. So the launch date is close.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of basic storage with micro SD card
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset@ 2.2GHz which could either be Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626
- 20MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 20 MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Dimensions : 154.5 × 74.8 × 6.8mm
- Weight: 150 gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
- In box : Power adapter, headset, data cable, manual
- Color options: Gold, Silver & Black