Chinese OEM Oppo unveiled the Oppo R11s smartphone yesterday at an event in China. Along with the Oppo R11s, the company also unveiled the Oppo R11s Plus smartphone at the event.
In terms of specifications & features, the Oppo R11s comes with a bigger 6.43-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass on the top. The RAM & storage combination in Oppo R11s Plus is 6GB+64GB with support for Micro SD card. In the chipset and camera department, it is same as the Oppo R11s.
- 6.43-inch full HD+ (2160×1080p) 18:9 AMOLED display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card Slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+20MP dual main camera with f/1.7 aperture and dual tone LED Flash
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Color OS 3.2.2
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 164.8 × 80.2 × 7.3mm
- Weight: 182g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh Battery with VOOC Flash Charging
Price & release date:
The Oppo R11s Plus smartphone comes in Black and Champagne Gold colors. It will be available for a price is CNY3699 starting November 24th.