Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India. The new member from Oppo in India is the Oppo R17. The device will be officially available for purchase for ₹34990.
The Oppo R17 comes with a big 6.4-inch full HD+ 19:9 display with waterdrop notch design on the front. The device is protected with world’s first Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It is equipped with 8GB of RAM in it. Coupled with this 8GB of RAM, we have the 128GB of storage.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 x 1080p) display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670
- 16MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- Color OS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.5×74.9×7.5mm
- Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery with (5V/4A) VOOC Flash charge