Chinese smartphone maker Oppo unveiled the Oppo R17 and the Oppo R17 Pro smartphones back in August this year in China.
Now the company is planning to bring the Oppo R17 Pro to the Indian market. The device is scheduled to be introduced in India on December 4th. The company has now sent out media launch invites for the same.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 x 1080p) display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710
- 12MP+20MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- Color OS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.5×74.9×7.5mm
- Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery with (5V/4A) VOOC Flash charge