We have recently reported about the upcoming Oppo Reno smartphone which is all set to go official on April 10th.
Now we have some information about the upcoming another smartphone from the upcoming which will have 10x optical zoom which is also said to be lossless. The company first showcased this technology at the MWC 2019 event earlier this year.
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom
- OLED display with 93.1% screen to body ratio
- Upto 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- Dimensions: 62.0×77.2×9.3mm
- Weight: 215g