Along with the introduction of Oppo Reno 2 and the Reno 2Z smartphones in India, the company has also unveiled one more smartphone in India.
The third smartphone introduced today by Opoo in India is the Oppo Reno 2F. The Oppo Reno 2F comes with 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset in it. Other specifications include a Quad camera setup with 48MP Samsung ISOCell GM1 as the main sensor.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED (2340 × 1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 processor
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162 x 76 x 9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging