Along with the introduction of Oppo Reno 2, the company has also introduced a new smartphone in India.
The latest smartphone from Oppo is called the Oppo Reno 2Z. The Oppo Reno 2Z comes with 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P90 chipset in it. Other specifications include a Quad camera setup with 48MP Sony IMX 586 as the main sensor.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED (2340 × 1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P90 12nm processor
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162 x 76 x 9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
The Oppo Reno 2Z comes in Sky White and Luminous Black colors in India. It will be available for purchase for a price of ₹29990.