Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially unveiled the Oppo A1k smartphone in China.
The Oppo A1k comes with 6.1-inch HD+ 19:9 display with Waterdrop design on the front. The device comes with 2GB of RAM in it. The device is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset.
- 6.1-inch HD+ 19:9 (1560 × 720 pixels) display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mm
- Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery