OnePlus has released a new build to of the Oxygen OS for OnePlus X. The latest build is based on Android Marshmallow. The Oxygen OS for OnePlus X gets a new community build with version number as Oxygen OS 3.1.1 .
The Oxygen OS 3.1.1 build comes as successor to Oxygen OS 3.1.0 with news features and improvements.
- Added ability to move apps to SD card
- Improved touch responsiveness, speed, and accuracy
- Improved HFR setting in video capture
- Implemented September Android security patches
- General bug fixes
SD card stability
- “Move to SD card” in settings sometimes does not work
- Apps/device may crash if you remove the SD card tray