Japanese smartphone maker Panasonic has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in India and it’s called the Panasonic Eluga I2.
In terms of specifications and features, the Panasonic Eluga I2 comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. The smartphone comes with 1GB/2GB of RAM in it. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 SoC. For storage needs, the company has got you covered with it’s 16GB of native storage and support for Micro SD card slot. On the back, it has an 8MP sensor with LED flash. On the front, it gets another 5MP sensor.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GB/2GB of RAM
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 1GB/2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot
- 8MP of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dimensions: 143×71.2×7.95mm
- Weight: 133gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Panasonic Eluga I2 comes in Gold, Grey and Rose Gold colors in India. It is priced at Rs.7190 for the 1GB of RAM variant. The 2GB RAM variant is priced at Rs.7990 in India.