Japanese smartphone maker Panasonic has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India called the Panasonic P85 NXT.
The P85 NXT from Panasonic comes with a 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. The device is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 mobile platform.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) Mobile Platform
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Dimensions: 141.7×70.8×9.3mm
- Weight: 173.8g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 4000mAh battery