Huawei has unveiled three smartphones today at the event. The last and third device unveiled today by Huawei is the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10.
Talking about the device, the smartphone comes with 6-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) display with OLED panel. The smartphone is designed from the house of Porsche Design even the accessories like the USB Type-C earphones and leather case designed by Porsche.
Coming to the specifications, the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 comes with 6GB of RAM in it. It will have 256GB of internal storage and support for Micro SD card.
Coming to the camera department, the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 comes with same camera setup as the regular one. In the camera department, it has got a 20MP(Monochrome) +12MP(RGB) sensors on the back side with Leica Summilux-H lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser Auto Focus, OIS and support for 4K video recording. On the front, it comes with 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.9-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 OLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor
- 6GB is RAM variants
- 256GB of internal storage variants
- Micro SD card
- 20MP(Monochrome) + 12MP(RGB) Dual main cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, f/1.6 aperture, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording and dual tone LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0 with EMUI 8.0
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 186g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Diamond Black colour and it will be available for purchase in November for €1395.