Huawei has introduced not 1 or 2 but 3 smartphones at the Paris event. The third smartphone introduced at the Paris event is a special edition one.
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS comes with a new design on the back. The design is similar to that of Huawei Mate 10 series.
- 6.0-inch full HD+ (2880 x 1440p) 18:9 Quad HD+OLED display with 538 ppi,
- 6GB of RAM
- 256GB/512GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 10nm processor + i7 co-processor for NPU
- 40MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) +8MP (Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture) triple rear cameras with Leica lenses,5x Hybrid Zoom, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front camera with AI beautification and 3D portrait lighting
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.1
- In-display + rear fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 72.5 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS Glonass, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast chraging, Qi wireless charging