Earlier today report about the leak renders of the upcoming LG G7 ThinQ smartphone from the company.
Now we have some more information in that direction. We now have the the official brand logo or product branding of the upcoming LG 7 ThinQ smartphone. The product branding confirms us the name of it’s upcoming flagship smartphone.
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with new LG UX
- IP68 Water, dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging