Realme is all set to introduce the Realme 3 Pro smartphone at an event in Delhi University on 22nd April.
Now we have some more information about the upcoming Realme 3 Pro smartphone. The device is now spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Realme 3 will come with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform in it. The device is also listed with 6GB of RAM in it.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform
- 48MP+8MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and Sony IMX586 sensor
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 3960mAh battery