Chinese smartphone maker Oppo’s sub brand Realme has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India called the Realme 3.
The Realme 3 is a successor to the Realme 2 smartphone. The device also comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM variants with storage of upto 64GB. The processing power comes from an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset.
- 6.22-inch HD+ (1520 x 720) 19:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 13MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Splash and dust-proof
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimemensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4230mAh battery