Along with the introduction of Realme X smartphone in India, the company has unveiled two different editions also of the Realme X.
Realme X now comes in two different editions which are the Realme X Spiderman Edition and the Realme X Master Edition designed by Naoto Fukasawa. The later two come in Garlic and Orion finish as it was unveiled in China. In terms 9f specifications, all these remain the same as standard Realme X. The only thing worth mentioning it that all the 3 come in 8GB+128GB variant only.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP +rear5MP of dual camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
In terms of pricing the Master Edition are priced at ₹19990 and the Spiderman Edition comes for ₹20990 in India.