Realme,a sub-brand of Oppo has done some great business in Indian smartphone market.
The company has already scheduled an event for their next product launch in India. The upcoming smartphone from Realme will be called the Realme U1. The upcoming Realme U1 is a selfie centric smartphone with a 25MP sensor on the front. The device is now leaked in some specifications and features.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display with Waterdrop Notch
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 SoC
- 13MP+2MP of dual main camera with LED flash
- 25MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with Color OS 5.2
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3500mAh battery