Realme,a sub brand of Oppo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India.
The new smartphone from Realme is called the Realme U1. In terms of specifications and features, the Realme U1 comes with 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Dewdrop notch display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset in it.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2350 x 1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with Color OS 5.2
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery