Realme has recently unveiled the Realme 3 Pro smartphone in India.
Now the company wants to go into Chinese market as well. The first device for the Chinese market from Realme seems to be the upcoming Realme X smartphone. The company has now officially shared some images of the upcoming Realme 3 smartphone and the device looks absolutely amazing in official renders. The official date for full launch is set to happen on 15th May in China.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform
- Triple rear camera
- Pop-up front camera
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- 3680mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 Charging