Realme is all set to introduce a new smartphone. The company is going to enter Chinese market after tasting a great success in India.
The upcoming smartphone from Realme will be called the Realme X. The Realme X is leaked with 6.5-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display. It will come with an In-Display fingerprint scanner on the front. The device will be powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform
- Triple rear camera
- Pop-up front camera
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- 3680mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 Charging