Realme entered the Chinese market by introducing the Realme 3 Pro smartphone as the Realme X Lite.
Now at the same event, the company has introduced the Realme X smartphone, the regular variant of Realme X Lite. The Realme X comes with 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 border less display. It comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform. There is a dual camera setup on the back with 48MP+5MP sensors.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP +rear5MP of dual camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging