As expected and scheduled, Realme has officially introduced the Realme X smartphone in India.
The Realme X is at present the top end smartphone from the company that comes powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform. It comes with improvements that were missing in tthe Realme 3 Pro. The device gets a 48MP Sony IMX 586 sensor on the back.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP +rear5MP of dual camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging